199.0000000
A solid 199. So officially I've lost 10.2 pounds in seven weeks. I took the last of my "starter dose" jabs on Friday, weight day is Sunday.
I can see a difference, and I like it. Everything fits a bit better. I keep in mind my gym work and activity level have increased so I also have built a bit of heavier muscle in those seven weeks. DH thinks I've lost a lot more but my body changes rapidly in a scenario like this (how many times has THIS happened?).
Lack of appetite is also lack of interest in cooking and I've fallen off the food prep wagon. Fortunately when I do prepare, the freezer gets portions. Last night's dinner was a chicken Florentine which I might make again today. I am still not eating enough and I'm working on it.
I will make a huge effort to cook/stock up on items this week as my next dose is increased.
yay
Good job on 10.2 lbs in 7 weeks. Good job. That’s a good plan to make meals for the freezer so you can just pull something out when you don’t feel like cooking.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in this new week!
hugs
barb
1cd
Thanks, cooking has begun.
DeleteI'm glad you are seeing results, adapting to the way things are with the medication applied, and continuing to focus your brain on making it work.
ReplyDeleteI'm still having to go hunt for posts of my friends every so often. Between the two dog week, and recuperation from it..
Oh well!
Hope you have a great week ahead, and keep on filling that freezer.
You had your hands full. TY
DeleteCongratulations! Is the jury still out? Looking forward to the report on non-starter jab results.
ReplyDeleteThe transition from one school rhythm to another sent me on an eating frenzy. Working to correct that now. Three days of the scale moving in the correct direction.
~Alicia363
Mid-week blog coming, thanks
Delete