It's that time of week, weighing in on weighing in.
First off, I started taking the weight loss pill, Foundayo on Friday. It's the same manufacturer of Zepbound, but the pill only has one ingredient, not two. Don't ask me what, I forget.
It works immediately. By the time lunch rolled around, I didn't care. I stopped visiting the refrigerator.
Let me digress... Thursday night I had the human equivalent of the "zoomies" in the kitchen. I've hurt my back last weekend drilling and screwing the new pool steps in. It has gotten better, but it hurts. I received several pieces of mail related to DH's accident, insurance-wise, and I was PO'd. I hate insurance. So, there I was at the end of the day and my rope, in the kitchen with a tin of brownies and bag of newly opened hot and sweet beef jerky.
When the damage was done and I tallied my fit in Cronometer, I had eaten maybe 1400 calories for the day. Big deal. Not a thing. Minor. But it was the action, not the calories that got me. Had I been on this drug a day earlier, it wouldn't have happened.
I find that mind-blowing.
Back to this morning. I'm down 15 pounds. 194.4.
Woah.
For the past two weeks I have continued to eat like I was on the drug, behaving like a good animal for a change and only eating when I'm truly hungry. My portions remain small. No snacking, except for the previously described fit.
There's something to be said for this medication. There's also something to be said for behavioral modification and keeping to it!
ALICIA363
ReplyDeleteThanks for the report! Good work you’re doing!
I’ve had too many fits with food lately.
Is the pill once a week?
This a daily dose. I chose this option for the half-life. After having the reaction to the injection, I'd rather have something that leaves my system sooner. So far, so good, but it's only day 4.
DeleteThis is indeed a good report. I've got an e-mail half written as I just had a visit with youngest sis who is on the Ozempic shots. Good information! She's down I think she said 30 pounds. Her shorts are threatening to lower on their own. Also reports the loss of appetite and the nausea. She shared what they recommend to her for protein and it sounds so high to me, but then again... when I think about protein recommendations they gave to my son back in the day... maybe not so bad.
ReplyDeleteGlad that Foundayo works for you!
ReplyDeleteThat’s wonderful . . . 15 lbs. released.
Hugs and good luck
barb
1cd