A brief note.

Monday I took DH for his repeat CT after last weeks' stint in ICU. We had breakfast waiting on the counter at home.

They took him immediately to the ER.

They transferred him to the major hospital in Philadelphia. He was hoping for the helicopter ride. I was hoping for a break. He settled for an ambulance with a nurse and lots of monitors.

He had what only could be called "minor" brain surgery on Tuesday. They did an embolization using coils to plug up the bleeding artery by going through his wrist. Technology!

I brought him home Wednesday and yesterday we went to lunch with siblings.

Phew.



Comments

  1. Oh my! I just surfed by to thank you for your kind comments concerning my dear Tina Fea, and here you are in the thick of it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! The drama goes on, doesn't it? I hope that things can now settle down with the "minor" surgery behind him. Seems like a quick turnaround to going out to lunch, though, so that has to be a positive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog