21.5 pounds down since April 12th.
I'm still playing around with my meals and notice I am missing things like mass quantities of cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and fresh salads. I used to make a meal of chicken and broccoli or a big salad with fish. I'm ditching salads for the moment due to current news.
I'm relying on my garden's beets, zucchini and eggplant. While the beets simply get roasted and eaten, I've tended to make recipes requiring chick peas or black beans and ancient grains with my veggies. I'm a Jersey girl, and there's a dish on the counter of home-grown cherry tomatoes. I eat those like grapes. My omelets are full of tomatoes.
Greek yogurt and cottage cheese are regulars in my meals. Both get dressed up with fruit or veggies depending on my mood. I've switched to frozen sliced fruits as I don't go through the fresh so fast. However, if I find a fresh peach that SMELLS like a peach, it's mine. So many are picked early and almost frozen in storage that they are tasteless.
I'm still staying on the lowest dose of Foundayo. I'm surprised to see there are 5 different dosages after this starter dose. I can't imagine my appetite being more suppressed, but perhaps I'm sensitive to the drug (as in why the next-step shot put me in the ER). This is fine with me!
Another week, another chance to become better!
OH I read your comment about fresh peaches and totally agree! Have not found any that smell like a peach should smell this season. Do use frozen peaches, but not quite the same. BUT . . . they’re peaches.
ReplyDeleteYou are losing steadily and not having problems, so seems like Foundayo is the answer for you.
hugs
barb
1cd